- Product J20962
Breedlove Premier Dreadnought Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For the serious musician seeking a versatile instrument that delivers a big dreadnought voice with additional warmth and punch. Breedlove's Premier D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most popular body design with a great pairing of Sitka spruce and solid Hondruan mahogany, plus L.R. Baggs electronics.
For the serious musician seeking a versatile instrument that delivers a big dreadnought voice with additional warmth and punch. Breedlove's Premier Dreadnought Mahogany is a marriage of tradition and innovation. It offers the outstanding projection and deep voice associated with world-class dreadnoughts, but with added balance due to the graduated Sitka top, and impressive resonance, with a little extra sweetness, delivered by the mahogany back and sides. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Breedlove Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!