- Product J20959
Breedlove Premier Jumbo Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For the enthusiast and working musician seeking a "wall of sound" with a pronounced low-end, driven by the East Indian rosewood back and sides, the B...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A truly dynamic large-bodied guitar that delivers a combination of tonal power and presence both heard and felt.
For the enthusiast and working musician seeking a "wall of sound" with a pronounced low-end, driven by the East Indian rosewood back and sides, the Breedlove Jumbo advances the capabilities of the largest bodies from the golden era of guitar building, providing substantial, dynamic projection, balance, and clarity beyond the low-end. It features a solid Sitka spruce top paired with a solid East Indian roewood body and Honduran mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove Nickel
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!