- Product 513481
Breedlove Roots Series OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Breedlove OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Roots Series features AAA solid Sitka spruce top, AAA solid rosewood back and side...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for fingerstyle players, with impressive dynamic range for its moderate size.
The Breedlove OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Roots Series features AAA solid Sitka spruce top, AAA solid rosewood back and sides, ivoroid binding with herringbone top purfling, abalone rosette, and an L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup system with volume and tone controls.
The Breedlove OM body style has a balanced tone and an impressive dynamic range for a moderate-sized instrument, and is ideal for fingerstyle players. The OM/SRe Herringbone offers custom shop performance and exceptional value in a U.S.-made acoustic-electric guitar.
All Breedlove Custom Shop steel-string guitars (except for the Revival Series), Pro Series and Atlas Series guitars use the JLD Bridge Truss system. This device is a cantilevered truss that helps to counterbalance string tension at the bridge, creating a relaxed top and improved structural integrity. This allows the tops to be braced in a very progressive way, with a focus on realizing the full acoustic potential of the top. A relaxed top provides maximal wavelength response and a synergy is created by use of a graduated top thickness, balanced scalloped bracing, and a pinless bridge in combination with the bridge truss system. This gives Breedlove guitars the distinctive and highly dynamic "Breedlove Sound", with a piano-like bass and a remarkably well-balanced tone suitable for a broad variety of musical styles.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Breedlove Custom Shop tone, feel and playability
- Bolt-on neck construction
- AAA-grade all-solid tonewoods
- Ebony bridge & fretboard
- Award-winning L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Deluxe hardshell case
- Body Style: Roots Series Orchestral Model
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Custom shop, Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Headstock: Asymmetrical Breedlove Headstock with Rosewood Overlay
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Neck: One-piece Indonesian Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlay Pattern: Off-center Micro Dot Pearl Position Markers
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Binding: Ivoroid sides and back
- Rosette: Abalone Ring
- # Of Frets: 20/14 open
- Bridge: Ebony
- End Pin: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss
- Truss Rod: Double-action, adjustable via soundhole
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh 381
- Electronics: Award-winning L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Case: Hardshell
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Balanced Tone
- Beautiful Solid Woods
- Nice Hidden Electronics
- Quality construction
- Finger Style Or Strumming
Comments about Breedlove Roots Series OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
this guitar is quality throughout.has more volume than my martin omc aura,the neck is very comfortable,slimmer than my martin in thickness.same width 1 3/4. fret work is perfect no sharp edges.action was a little high for me,personal taste.did i mention half the price of my martin.i was disapointed it did not have the jld truss system, the description sounded like it did.all of the wood has very nice grain with no blemishes .also came with a nice case.