- #J38106 000001000 J38106000001000
Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 MF Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Shred Mongers amongst us will revel in the ultimate comfort and legendary playability of the Caparison Horus-M3. Complete with a glorious 27 fret...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A shredder's dream of comfort, legendary playability and 27 frets.
The Shred Mongers amongst us will revel in the ultimate comfort and legendary playability of the Caparison Horus-M3. Complete with a glorious 27 fret fingerboard with superlative access across the entire neck, you really have the modern guitarist's perfect dream machine.
The new sweeping, aggressive yet elegant design of the Horus-M3 is a re-birth of this true classic. Add to that a maple fretboard and completely new choice of colors, which includes two new sponge finishes along with Caparisons new striking Trans.
The M3 composite tonewood body construction consists of a central Maple section sandwiched between two Mahogany sides with the neck bolted directly to the Maple section. The result is a balanced sound with focused low frequencies and rich sustain. Includes Reunion Blues Case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany/maple/mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 27
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Caparison SH-27F
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Caparison PH-R
- Brand: Caparison
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Schaller S-FRT II with corrosion resistant screws
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Tools, Owner's manual, Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: Japan
Make this special guitar yours. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.