- #J48583 000002000 J48583000002000
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH with Floyd Rose, Maple Fingerboard, Quilted Maple
- Write a Review
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-speed playability and Seymour Duncan pickups.
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12-16 in. compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 SH-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB TB-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Strap on some inspiration. Order today.