- Product J47243
Cole Clark Angel 2 Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars, like the Angel 2 Series Grand Auditorium, are the only mainstream acoustics to use a Spanish heel or integr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Intriguing all-solid cutaway made from eco-friendly Australian tonewoods with propriety 3-way pickup system.
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars, like the Angel 2 Series Grand Auditorium, are the only mainstream acoustics to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the sound hole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail joint. Due to their construction methods, the sound is unique.
A Cole Clark instrument also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerning. They are made of all solid timber using mostly native Australian tonewoods that are largely sustainable.
The Cole Clark patented pickup system is one of the most acoustic-sounding pickups available. In order to produce a more natural tone when amplified and eliminate piezo ‘quack’, the Cole Clark pickup comprises different elements that only hear certain frequencies which they’re best equipped to handle. This is done using a combination of six loaded piezos under the saddle for bottom end, a face sensor that can be blended in to hear frequencies in the mid to high range (350 Hz maximum crossover) and a condenser microphone shelved to hear only extreme highs.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Australian Blackwood
- Back & sides: Australian Blackwood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Queensland maple
- Scale length: Info not available
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose (satin finish)
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Cole Clark
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Australian Blackwood
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Blackwood/Black Bean
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods, Preamp
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Australia
Grab this Aussie-made grand auditorium today! Order now!