- J47416 000001000 J47416000001000
Cole Clark Angel 3 Series Redwood/Rosewood Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only mainstream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful Australian creation with redwood top and Indian rosewood back and sides.
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only mainstream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the soundhole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail join. The Angel 3 Series Redwood/Rosewood Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfing.
Its pickup system is truly spectacular, with six individual piezo sensors underneath the bridge saddles that provides excellent string separation and clear, round, warm response across the lower frequency spectrum. The piezo sensors can be blended with Cole Clark’s patented Face Sensor, a magnetic sensor mounted to the top of the guitar, and integrated into the top bracing, specifically designed to optimize the midrange frequencies of the instrument. There is additionally a built-in condenser microphone that has no response below 2.4 kHz, so as to avoid any possibility for that low, woofing feedback that condenser mic systems encounter in stage environments. You can dial in the amount of microphone response you want with a rotary knob, so as to fill in the sparkle and complexity of the upper-end harmonics. There is a three-band slider-style EQ as well, which, when used in conjunction with the patented 3-way pickup system, allows you to dial in just the nuance you’re after. Great for recording.
Cole Clark guitars use mostly native Australian tonewoods that are largely sustainable.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Rosewood
- Back & sides: Indian Rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Reverse A
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Cole Clark
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter:
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: PLEK Setup
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Australia
Quality woods and craftsmanship with sustainable manufacturing processes. Order soon!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.