- J41821 000001000 J41821000001000
Composite Acoustics Cargo Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
Raw Carbon Finish
- Write a Review
A travel-size instrument that sounds like a full-size guitar? Yes it is possible. Composite Acousitcs Cargo is comfortable to play anywhere, from the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Specially designed carbon fiber construction makes this compact 000 able to go anywhere in any weather condition.
A travel-size instrument that sounds like a full-size guitar? Yes it is possible. Composite Acousitcs Cargo is comfortable to play anywhere, from the forests of Oregon to the foothills of the Catskill mountains, and even in your favorite armchair. Finely appointed and incredibly durable, the Cargo is ready when you are. It easily fits airline overheads or anywhere space is tight. It's a portable guitar with the playability, sound and satisfaction of a full-size guitar featuring all Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for great tone, versatility and resistance to any climate changes. Cold or hot, its ready to trot.
Gig bag included.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides: Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern: Integrated Top Bracing Technology
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
- Scale length: 22.75 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines: Ultra-Precise
- Bridge: Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Like its name implies, the Cargo can go anywhere you want to. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.