- Write a Review
Fishman electronics in a groundbreaking acoustic.
Carbon fiber has been used in musical instrument making in the past and it continues to expand into a variety of new areas. One of its most successful applications has been in acoustic guitar construction.
A rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability, and its imperviousness to climate results in consistent performance, wherever you go. It features a 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (No truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!), a slender ergonomic design (voiced to extend low end response) and a 15 degree headstock pitch.
It is available with 1.75” nut width or new “Narrow Neck” 1.69” nut width, and boasts a proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer. A center sound hole with abalone sound hole ring accents the top beautifully.
Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing, ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio, Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots, handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen. Hardshell case included, ships with Elixr® Nanoweb® strings, .012-.053
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon fiber
- Back & sides: Carbon fiber
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Polymer
- Neck wood: Polymer
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Premium Chrome
- Bridge: Carbon fiber
- Saddle & nut: Carbon fiber
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Lightweight and rugged. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.