- J42505 000001000 J42505000001000
Composite Acoustics Ox Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
Raw Carbon Finish
- Write a Review
The latest addition to the Composite Acoustics family sports a 20-fret OX cutaway body-style acoustic guitar, giving you a look and sound you won't b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound and feel of this OX make it really easy to OXOXOXOX.
The latest addition to the Composite Acoustics family sports a 20-fret OX cutaway body-style acoustic guitar, giving you a look and sound you won't believe at a surprisingly affordable price. The OX comes in the new "Raw" finish over the classic Composite Acoustics carbon top with a cool, edgy look and feel of brushed stainless steel. This specially made guitar has the same warm, rich tone people have come to expect from Composite Acoustics. The OX has more low end and power than their thin body X and more focus and definition than their bigger bodied GX. However, like all the Composite Acoustics line, it's a dream to play with a unique neck shape and soft contours.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides: Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern: Performance Tuned
- Body finish: Raw
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Standard
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines: Ultra-Precise
- Bridge: Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
If you want a guitar that'll sound consistent and last for years, the OX was made just for you. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.