- J42804 000001000 J42804000001000
Composite Acoustics X ELE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb.) comfortable full-scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thin-bodied carbon fiber guitar that'll last for ages.
The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb.) comfortable full-scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is braced with Composite Acoustics optimized performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for a very quick and clean response. Excellent for chord strumming and flat picking with looks to kill and a sound to match. It's no wonder the X is changing the world of acoustic guitars.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides: Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern: Performance Tuned
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines: Ultra-Precise
- Bridge: Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
X marks the spot for a one-of-a-kind tone acoustic-electric tone master. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.