- Product H96258
Cordoba C10 CD Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the handmade C10 CD features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl ro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A handmade guitar with a solid Canadian cedar top and vintage elegance.
Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the handmade C10 CD features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. This model has a Canadian cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C10 include its black and gold tuning machines and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Top: Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl and ebony œEsteso weave
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4œ) at upper bout, 370mm (14.6œ) at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7œ) at upper bout, 97mm (3.8œ) at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Choose a classical guitar with the right pedigree. Order your Cordoba today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All Solid Wood
- Deep bass
- Nice sound
- Warm High Strings
- Warranty Isn't Great
- Student Guitar
Comments about Cordoba C10 CD Classical Guitar:
I highly recommend the Cordoba C10 to any college student looking for a great sounding classical guitar but can't afford to pay $1500-2000+ for an instrument they might not even play again after graduating. When I showed it to my professor, he was astounded by the quality of the guitar, and it sounded just as good as his high end guitars when he tested it out. I recommend D'Addario EJ 45's over the stock strings. Trust me, you won't regret buying this guitar.
- Was this a gift?: