- J27276 000001000 J27276000001000
Cordoba C12 Limited Spruce Top Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
Cordoba's handmade C12 Limited features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The devil is in the details with this gorgeous handmade classical guitar.
Cordoba's handmade C12 Limited features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Madagascar rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Comes with a solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod.
Body type: Classical
Top wood: Solid European spruce
Back & sides: Solid Madagascar rosewood
Bracing pattern: Lattice
Body finish: High gloss polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Traditional classical style
Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: High gloss polyurethane
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods, bracing
Case: Hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Country of origin: China
Order this special Cordoba today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.