- Product H96248
Cordoba C9 Parlor CD Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
New to the Luthier series, the Cordoba C9 Parlor is a 7/8 (630mm scale length) version of the best-selling C9 model. It features a solid Canadian ced...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
A compact guitar with a solid cedar top and vintage style.
- C9 Dolce
New to the Luthier series, the Cordoba C9 Parlor is a 7/8 (630mm scale length) version of the best-selling C9 model. It features a solid Canadian cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, and signature mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design. The foundation of the Luthier Series rests upon building methods such as the Spanish heel, hand carved necks and braces, and domed soundboards, which are built on a traditional solera. With its sleek design, the C9 Parlor is the perfect choice for the player looking for a full, rich sound with the comfort and ease of a smaller body. Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl and ebony “Esteso” weave
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 630mm (24.8")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 271mm (10.6") at upper bout / 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 92mm (3.6") at upper bout / 94mm (3.7") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Choose the right-sized guitar with the right pedigree. Order your Cordoba today.