- Write a Review
A steel-string approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective.
The D10-E belongs to Cordoba’s Acero series, a line of all-solid steel strings approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or “Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the guitar. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the guitar ages.
The bracing pattern is a hybrid of a Torres-style Spanish fan pattern and X-bracing, and allows the top to move freely with an explosive attack and big, dark tone. The D10-E dreadnought appeals to the player looking for the darker, and more dynamic tone that is typically associated with solid rosewood back and sides.
The D10-E also features a solid Engelmann spruce top for added clarity along with a beautiful ebony fingerboard and rosewood bridge and binding. The styling is refined and sleek, using acacia wood on the double ring rosette and 12th fret fingerboard inlays, capped off with Cordoba’s signature elevated headstock with a rosewood strip and mother-of-pearl inlay. The finish is a thinly applied high gloss polyurethane.
Other features include a tusq nut and saddle, gold Grover tuners, Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053) strings, and a Cordoba deluxe arch top wood case with built-in HumiCase humidification.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hybrid fan/X-bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.8" (45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Cordoba
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this unique guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.