- H68079 000001000 H68079000001000
Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Cutaway Nylon-String acoustic-electric is a guitar that embodies construction elements of traditional design along with m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
- 12 Maple
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Cutaway Nylon-String acoustic-electric is a guitar that embodies construction elements of traditional design along with modern styling, playability, and electronics for an instrument that is sure to please players of many musical paths. Classic features include a beautiful solid European spruce, flamed maple back and sides, ebony fingerboard, fan bracing, slotted headstock, bone nut and saddle, wood inlaid ring-style rosette, and Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons.
Modern touches include a 19-fret ebony fingerboard with 12 frets open, a cutaway body style for full fingerboard access, narrow 1-7/8" nut width with a thin steel-string neck shape, and Fishman Presys blend electronics that give you the freedom to play at any venue.
Comes with a Cordoba Polyfoam case.
- Style: cutaway acoustic-electric nylon-string
- Top: solid European spruce
- Back and sides: flamed maple
- Binding: rosewood
- Bridge: rosewood
- Purfling: double maple and ebony top purfling
- Finish: natural high gloss finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance high tension
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba polyfoam case
Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Scale length: 25.5", (650mm)
Fingerboard radius: 16"
Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.