- H99277 000001001 H99277000001001
Cordoba Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar belongs to Cordoba's Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon str...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A crossover nylon-string with a solid top and a super comfortable neck.
The Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar belongs to Cordoba's Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel-string acoustics. Most notably, the necks are carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars and have a nut width of 48 mm (1-7/8 in.). With 12 frets to the body, these slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion 12 Series the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally, the Fusion Series models have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional "classical" nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns.
Additional features include cutaway and non-cutaway body styles, Fishman or BBand pickups, two-way adjustable truss rods, and Savarez Corum Alliance strings that offer the higher tension feel that most crossover players are looking for. Cordoba’s Fusion Series was first to effectively merge the feel of a steel string with the tone of a “classical” guitar, and with a variety of wood options and finishes is the most comprehensive line of crossover style nylon string hybrids on the market.
- Hybrid style nylon string guitar
- European spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand-inlaid rosette
- 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Fishman Presys pickup
- Fingerboard and bridge are rosewood
- 12 frets to the body
- Includes deluxe Cordoba gig bag
Get nylon-string sounds with a neck that you're already used to. Order today.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 88mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.