- Product H96252
Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Pro SP Acoustic-Electric Nylon-String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Orchestra Pro belongs to Cordoba's Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Orchestra Pro belongs to Cordoba's Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics. Although the Orchestra Pro is full-bodied, its shape is slightly altered from that of a traditional nylon string guitar, accented by a light mahogany binding. Like the other Fusion models, the Orchestra Pro's neck is carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars, and has a nut width of 48mm or 1-7/8". These slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion series guitars the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally the Fusion series models have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional "classical" nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns in the design.
Additional features include cutaway and non-cutaway body styles, Fishman or BBand, 2-way adjustable truss rods, and Savarez Corum Alliance strings that offer the higher tension feel that most crossover players are looking for. Cordoba's Fusion series was first to effectively merge the feel of a steel string with the tone of a "classical" guitar, and with a variety of wood options and finishes is the most comprehensive line of crossover style nylon string hybrids on the market.
The Orchestra Pro is built with the classic combination of a solid European spruce and Indian rosewood back and sides. The neck has 12 frets to the body and an ebony fingerboard. The bridge and headstock overlay are made of rosewood, and the rosette is hand inlaid using maple and rosewood rings. With mahogany binding and a high-gloss PU finish, the Orchestra Pro is the perfect blend of traditional materials with modern aesthetic touches.
The Orchestra Pro is equipped with a BBand A2.2 pickup (mounted in the soundhole), which has a dual input/single output onboard preamp, and HZZLess for low noise/high output. The A2.2 includes the XOM technique with mix control to bring the best of the UST (undersaddle transducer) and AST characters together, resulting in a sound that is true to the Fusion Orchestra Pro's unique voice. This is the perfect guitar for the serious crossover player who is recording and playing live often.
A beautiful-sounding nylon string guitar with a hybrid neck.
- Solid European spruce top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Ebony radiused fingerboard (16")
- 12-fret neck-to-body construction
- 25-1/2" (650mm) scale, 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
- BBand A2.2 pickup with onboard preamp
Enjoy nylon-string sounds without changing your steel-string style. Order today.
Fusion Orchestra Pro SP Acoustic-Electric Nylon-String Classical Guitar
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Mahogany binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All-natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony radiused fingerboard /Fusion Style Neck
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1-7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 98mm (3.9") at upper bout, 99mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Bband A2.2
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case