More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J22672 000001000 J22672000001000
Cordoba GK Pro Maple Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GK Pro Maple is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid flamed maple back and ...Read More
Thinner bodied flamenco guitar with European tonewoods, special cutaway and versatile Fishman electronics for performers.
The GK Pro Maple is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid flamed maple back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman PreFix ProBlend pickup. The GK Pro Maple is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model is the quintessential flamenco guitar with its bright, snappy tone designed to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Pro Maple. With its comfortable body shape and all solid spruce/maple wood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Aesthetic touches like the flamed maple headstock veneer complete with Cordoba’s arches icon, and the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of elegance to this powerhouse.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the GK Pro Maple is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar's body is sealed by the installation of the back. It also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
- Body type: Flamenco
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Solid flamed maple
- Bracing: Fan
- Body finish: High gloss polyurethane, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Nut width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fingerboard: EbonyNeck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 650mm (25.6")
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch and Phase
- Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, tonewoods
- Case: Cordoba Humidified Archtop Case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
If you're serious about your flamenco sound, the GK Pro is a great choice. Order today!