- J22672 000001000 J22672000001000
Cordoba GK Pro Maple Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GK Pro Maple is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid flamed maple back and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thinner bodied flamenco guitar with European tonewoods, special cutaway and versatile Fishman electronics for performers.
The GK Pro Maple is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid flamed maple back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman PreFix ProBlend pickup. The GK Pro Maple is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model is the quintessential flamenco guitar with its bright, snappy tone designed to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Pro Maple. With its comfortable body shape and all solid spruce/maple wood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Aesthetic touches like the flamed maple headstock veneer complete with Cordoba’s arches icon, and the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of elegance to this powerhouse.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the GK Pro Maple is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar's body is sealed by the installation of the back. It also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
- Body type: Flamenco
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Solid flamed maple
- Bracing: Fan
- Body finish: High gloss polyurethane, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Nut width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fingerboard: EbonyNeck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 650mm (25.6")
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch and Phase
- Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, tonewoods
- Case: Cordoba Humidified Archtop Case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
If you're serious about your flamenco sound, the GK Pro is a great choice. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cordoba GK Pro Maple Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This guitar is a keeper for me. It's beautiful in sound, design, woods, ease of play, and purpose. I'm a steel sting player crossed over about 6 years ago into nylon. Cordoba is the only company I know that is making great quality nylon stringed cross-over guitars. Started playing as a teenager. I play finger style jazz arrangements, but needed a nylon string guitar that would also sound good for chord accompaniment. This guitar has enough punch to it for that. The maple provides a nice loud sound even though this guitar body is a small size. The cut away is great for getting up above 12th fret. The neck feels thin in thickness, but still has the great width which I prefer for playing. The headstock is beautiful with some small inlay at the top and cut outs which make it look fancy. I don't know much about electronics, but it saves me money to have them in the guitar. I'm sacrificing the beauty of this guitar for the convenience of the cut out. This guitar is excellent quality. Give it a try.
- Was this a gift?: