- J22673 000001000 J22673000001000
Cordoba GK Studio Limited Flamenco Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GK Studio Limited offers a new spin on Cordobas ultimate gigging instrument. Based on the success of its sister models, the GK Studio Limited fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deeper tone than traditional flamenco models with stunning ziricote body and Fishman electronics.
The GK Studio Limited offers a new spin on Cordobas ultimate gigging instrument. Based on the success of its sister models, the GK Studio Limited features a solid European spruce top and striking ziricote back and sides. Accented with olive green and gray highlights, ziricote provides a rich, smooth sound that fills a room.
This nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend pickup. The GK Studio Limited is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model offers a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of ˜blanca flamenco guitars, but any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Studio Limited. With its comfortable body shape and unique tonewood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings.
Like every Cordoba guitar, this model also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, high gloss finish, clear golpeadores (tap plates), and Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
The GK Studio Limited includes Cordobas deluxe gig bag.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Cutaway: Single-Cutaway
- Back & Sides: Ziricote
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All-natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Electric
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 19 total
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Presys Blend
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-Band
- Feedback Filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7, GK
- Special features: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric, Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500C Strings, Tap Plate/Pickguard Clear Spanish golpeador
- Number of Strings: 6
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Expensive looks at a budget-friendly price. Order today!
GK Studio Limited Flamenco Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body width and length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
Overall length: 39"
Body depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.