- Product H84040
Cordoba Loriente Clarita CD/IN Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Clarita's marbled cherry wood binding and simple design are reminiscent of the early 20th century guitars of master luthier Domingo Esteso. Altho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A bold-sounding example representing the fine art of Spain's master luthiers.
The Clarita's marbled cherry wood binding and simple design are reminiscent of the early 20th century guitars of master luthier Domingo Esteso. Although less elaborate in detailing than the other models in the line, Clarita is a true concert guitar with great warmth, sustain and presence. Perfect for both the stage and studio. Includes case.
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Solid Indian rosewood back & sides
- Sanish cedar neck with ebony fingerboard
- 52mm nut width
- Includes case
Step up the ladder with this traditional Spanish guitar. Order today.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: 8 ply
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss Poly
- Neck/Fingerboard: Spanish Cedar neck / Ebony fingerboard / Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 282mm (11.1") at upper bout, 370mm (14.5") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Body Depth: 94mm (3.7") at upper bout / 98mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Gold Gotoh tuners with ivory-style buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in Normal Tension (500CR)
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: HumiCase Protege
- Made in Spain
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cordoba Loriente Clarita CD/IN Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar:
This is the best guitar for its price. You could spend upwards of a few thousand more and still not get better sound than this. I was extremely pleased to hear the warm tones this guitar produces. If you can't afford to drop several thousand on a guitar, but still want concert/performance-quality, get this. You already know what kind of wood you want since you're checking this out. I love me some cedar!
The case this comes with is excellent. Nice and sturdy, hardshell protection. It maintains humidity well inside of the case as long as you don't leave it open for too long. Always try to keep it closed if you're not putting in/removing the guitar. This case also gets you a lifetime warranty with Cordoba if you register it. Excellent value.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my new guitar. It has that beautiful smell of a quality, wooden instrument. If you're wondering whether to get this or the solista, get this. It's not much more, but the difference in sound is noticeable (I've played both).
- Was this a gift?: