- J49859 000000000 J49859000000000
D'Addario NB1152 Nickel Bronze Custom Light 3-Pack Acoustic Strings and NS Reflex Capo Antique Bronze
- Write a Review
This money-saving package combines three sets of D’Addario’s premium NB1152 Nickel Bronze Custom Light acoustic guitar strings with a D'Addario NS Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Innovative capo and three sets nickel bronze strings.
This money-saving package combines three sets of D’Addario’s premium NB1152 Nickel Bronze Custom Light acoustic guitar strings with a D'Addario NS Reflex Capo.
D'Addario NB1152 Nickel Bronze Custom Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (J30093)
While many strings add color to a guitar’s tone, these strings simply highlight a guitar’s inner character, allowing your instrument’s natural frequencies to truly shine. Nickel Bronze provides a guitar with unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection, as well as outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones. Since this uncoated set also features D’Addario’s proprietary NY Steel core, players will also enjoy improved tuning stability and higher break resistance.
D'Addario NS Reflex Capo (J48291)
The NS Reflex Capo assures buzz-free, in-tune performance at any fret. The patent-pending Side-Action geometry reduces the force required to open and close the capo and applies even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Reflex Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to re-tune during use. Additionally, the lightweight aluminum construction adds negligible weight to the neck of the instrument. The capo features an integrated pick holder and is a Ned Steinberger design.
- Gauges .011, .015, .022, .032, .042, .053
- NS Reflex capor
Great response through pickups, superb acoustic tone. Three sets with innovative capo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.