- #J51256 000001000 J51256000001000
Daisy Rock Debutante Junior Miss Acoustic Guitar
Bubble Gum Pink
- Write a Review
The attractive Debutante Junior Miss Acoustic is a quality 3/4 size, short scale guitar that's perfect for the beginning guitarist, and it's availabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special neck design and body size is perfect for young, aspiring female guitarists.
The attractive Debutante Junior Miss Acoustic is a quality 3/4 size, short scale guitar that's perfect for the beginning guitarist, and it's available at a price that won't break the bank! Debutante by Daisy Rock is a unique line of guitars made exclusively for the young girl beginner guitarist, and they offer many of the same great features seen in the Daisy Rock line, such as the trademark "Slim & Narrow" neck (which makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play), lightweight bodies, and great eye-catching colors that are perfect for younger girls!
- Body type: 3/4 Short Scale
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Agathis
- Back & sides: Agathis
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim & Narrow
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Daisy Custom
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish Neck shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get your girl started right with a Daisy Rock. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.