- J25825 000001000 J25825000001000
Danelectro '59 Original Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The '59 Original lefty model features a rosewood fixed wood saddle, Vintage-style 3+3 individual tuners, dual/concentric tone and volume controls, se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Based on the guitar model first released in 1959 and sold through the mid-'60s
The '59 Original lefty model features a rosewood fixed wood saddle, Vintage-style 3+3 individual tuners, dual/concentric tone and volume controls, seal pickguard, original "bottle" headstock, and original texture side-edge tape.
The '59 Original is based on the guitar model first released in 1959 and sold through the mid-'60s. Just because this guitar is inexpensive and a tad outr doesn't mean it's not a serious instrument. You'll enjoy great playability and electronics in addition to inviting curious glances and knowing nods of approval.
- Left-handed model
- Rosewood fixed wood saddle
- Vintage-style 3+3 individual tuners
- Dual/concentric tone and volume controls
- Seal pickguard
- Original "bottle" headstock
- Original texture side-edge tape
Enjoy this distinctive looking and sounding guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.