- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Bowery Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J50103 000002000 J50103000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico's flagship acoustic is back, re-designed with thinner top bracing that allows for enhanced resonance. The Excel Bowery is the sole single-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-of-the-line D'Angelico with high-end Fishman electronics to complement solid design.
D'Angelico's flagship acoustic is back, re-designed with thinner top bracing that allows for enhanced resonance. The Excel Bowery is the sole single-cutaway dreadnought in the line, a traditional body design with exceptional tone. Equipped with the Fishman INK-4 onboard preamp and pickup system including an LED tuner, the Bowery is perfectly suited for the stage. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top with solid rosewood back and sides, the Bowery offers a remarkably warm tone.
Fishman INK-4 Preamp & Tuner
Renowned for their exceptional quality, Fishman has made some of the world's finest pickups for over thirty years. Featured across the D'Angelico acoustic line, their newest onboard preamp and tuner system, the INK-4, is a milestone. A sleek design that never gets in the way, the INK-4 features onboard EQ, volume control, and an LED-tuner that makes onstage tuning easy.
Grover Imperial Super Rotomatic Tuners
Grover Imperial Super Rotomatic tuners boast an exceptionally smooth turning radius, allowing for supreme tuning accuracy and keeping you in tune longer.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab your dynamic D'Angelico today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Small Venues
Comments about D'Angelico Excel Bowery Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I bought this guitar a year ago and it's great. Good construction, most of the guitar was set up very nicely. Easily playable and the preamp works really well. The only qualm was the really high action, even for an acoustic guitar. I easily solved this by removing the saddle and sanding it down a bit. After adjusting the action I was happy to hear no fret buzz. Great guitar just wish they took the time to set it up a little better, especially for the price tag.