- #J50075 000001000 J50075000001000
D'Angelico Excel Madison Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Re-introducing the D'Angelico's Madison, a revamped jumbo with exceptionally bold tone. With thin, solid woods on all sides, the Madison's natural bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Re-imagined jumbo with with comfortable neck and cutaway for smoother playability.
Re-introducing the D'Angelico's Madison, a revamped jumbo with exceptionally bold tone. With thin, solid woods on all sides, the Madison's natural booming tone is unobscured, offering clarity across its tonal spectrum. With a slim C-shape neck and deep single cutaway, the Madison promises playability. Its top is solid Sitka spruce, while its back and sides are solid maple. The Excel Madison is strapped with signature D'Angelico aesthetics, including a Skyscraper truss rod cover and a 3-ring abalone rosette.
Fishman INK-4 Preamp and Tuner
Renowned for their exceptional quality, Fishman has made some of the world's finest pickups for over thirty years. Featured across the D'Angelico acoustic line, their newest onboard preamp and tuner system, the INK-4, is a milestone. A sleek design that never gets in the way, the INK-4 features onboard EQ, volume control, and an LED-tuner that makes onstage tuning easy.
Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatic Tuners
Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatic tuners boast an exceptionally smooth turning radius, allowing for supreme tuning accuracy and keeping you in tune longer.
Comes with a hardshell case.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
This jumbo has plenty of projection and a great price point. Order yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.