- H98789 000001000 H98789000001000
D'Angelico Excel Series EXL-1 Left Handed Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Stairstep Tailpiece
- Write a Review
The EXL-1 has been revived with all the quality expected from D'Angelico. This single cutaway archtop features a signature D'Angelico stairstep tailp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full hollowbody with a laminated spruce top and floating pickup.
- D'Angelico Excel EXL-1 Demo
The EXL-1 has been revived with all the quality expected from D'Angelico. This single cutaway archtop features a signature D'Angelico stairstep tailpiece along with a floating pickup and hard maple neck. The EXL-1 is a pure classic reborn into the 21st century.
- Left-handed model
- Single cutaway shape
- Hollow body
- Laminated spruce top
- Laminated flamed maple back
- 17-1/2" width, 3" depth
- Floating Humbucker
- 1 volume / 1 tone controls
- 7-ply binding
- Stairstep pickguard
- Satin stain rosewood bridge
- D'Angelico stairstep tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Grover Super Rotomatic tuners
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Neck: Hard maple 2 pcs. walnut center
- 25.5" scale
- Mother-of-pearl inlay
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Pick a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.