- J48469 000001000 J48469000001000
D'Angelico Excel Series Special Edition Edition Marilyn Monroe EXL-1 Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Stairstep Tailpiece
- Write a Review
Inspired by the timelessness of Marilyn Monroe, D'Angelico is honored to offer a limited run of the all-new Marilyn Monroe EXL-1. Featuring iconic ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special cosmetic features on top of a finely crafted archtop.
Inspired by the timelessness of Marilyn Monroe, D'Angelico is honored to offer a limited run of the all-new Marilyn Monroe EXL-1. Featuring iconic artwork and custom inlays on our most popular body shape, the Marilyn Monroe EXL-1 embodies elegance. With a 17-inch-wide body powered by a single Kent Armstrong mini-humbucker offering remarkable archtop tone, the Marilyn Monroe EXL-1 sounds as good as it looks. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Kent Armstrong
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic, Custom inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Grab a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.