- J23329 000001000 J23329000001000
D'Angelico EXL-1 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
John D’Angelico’s original archtop design is legend, and the EXL-1 is its modern-day counterpart. True to the original in every detail, the EXL-1 fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A deluxe archtop with single floating humbucker.
John D’Angelico’s original archtop design is legend, and the EXL-1 is its modern-day counterpart. True to the original in every detail, the EXL-1 features a floating pickup designed to maximize the acoustic tone of its commanding 17-in. wide, 3-in. deep body. Paired with a Kent Armstrong mini-humbucker, its jazz box tone is unmatched. Flame maple sides and D'Angelico's Art Deco-inspired details frame the EXL-1 -- a modern classic steeped in tradition.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Kent Armstrong Floating Mini-Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Kent Armstrong
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Info not available
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
Own a jazzbox with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.