- J19690 000001000 J19690000001000
D'Angelico Madison Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Despite its size, the jumbo DAngelicos Madison (SJ-600) is anything but one dimensional. The versatile Madison can play a quiet corner with hushed pl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, bold and built to last.
Despite its size, the jumbo DAngelicos Madison (SJ-600) is anything but one dimensional. The versatile Madison can play a quiet corner with hushed plucks or fill a hall with giant jangling. With a flame maple back and sides, a maple neck and Sitka spruce top, the Madison exudes a unique warmth. Like the rest of the DAngelico acoustic family, the Madison features gold Grover Super Rotomatic tuners and the Fishman INK-4 onboard preamp, pick-up system and built-in tuner.
Body type: Jumbo
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Solid Sitka
Back & sides: Solid sapele
Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
Body finish: Info not available
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C shape slim profile
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: Not specified
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Info not available
Configuration: Info not available
Preamp EQ: 4-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Other
Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic - Gold
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: Indonesia
This special D'Angelico jumbo is no shrimp when it comes to projection. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.