- #J47021 000001000 J47021000001000
D'Angelico Premier Series DC with Stairstep Tailpiece Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Premier DC is a powerful double-cutaway semi-hollow with standout tone. Driven by a pair of D'Angelico humbuckers, its bold mid-range and glassy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A double cutaway that's comfortable in any style.
The Premier DC is a powerful double-cutaway semi-hollow with standout tone. Driven by a pair of D'Angelico humbuckers, its bold mid-range and glassy high-end provide perfectly balanced output. And with cream binding, a maple top, and chrome hardware, the DC's aesthetic is remarkable. Equally suited across genres, the Premier DC's tones are as diverse as they are rich. This model comes with the signature Stairstep tailpiece. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: D'Angelico
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Tuning machines: Chrome Rotomatic Stairstep
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Get a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about D'Angelico Premier Series DC with Stairstep Tailpiece Hollowbody Electric Guitar:
I've trying to find an affordable guitar that's similar to a Gibson 335, but with a slimmer neck and man, this one does the job. It really has that vintage guitar sound, the hum buckers sound great. The guitar also looks stunning, love that D'Angelico is going with the speed knob look as an alternative.