- J43579 000001000 J43579000001000
Dean Colt Standard - Metallic Gold Top
- Write a Review
The Dean Colt Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar offers a classic look with some modern technology to create a guitar that exceeds expectations. It has ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Dean Colt Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar offers a classic look with some modern technology to create a guitar that exceeds expectations. It has a semi-hollow maple body with an arched maple top and f-holes for a timeless appearance. It's well-balanced and comfortable to play and has a relatively shallow body depth of 1-3/4 in. The set maple neck comes in a C shape with a rosewood fingerboard and pearl dot inlays.
Chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge with a piezo pickup. And that's where the sonic fun begins. In combination with DMT design humbuckers, the piezo pickup offers up a pleasing variety of electric and acoustic sounds. A 3-way toggle for the humbuckers and a mini pickup selector let's you mix the 2 worlds to taste. You can also utilize the new 2-output-jack design for even more tonal combinations. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Design BKBK
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DMT Design BKBK
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Dual outputs
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and mini 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover vintage style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.