- Write a Review
Razor-sharp looks and the tone that Dimebag made famous.
Dimebag Darrell is well respected for having one of the greatest tones of all time. His legacy lives on with the Dimebag Razorback DB Electric Guitar. The body has an eye-catching, yet well-balanced design. The maple neck boasts a rosewood fretboard with a pearl razor inlay at the twelfth fret to evoke Dime's famous necklace. Dean-designed humbucker pickups unleash vicious tone that's sure to put a smile on any Dimebag fan's face. This very affordable Dimebag Razorback DB Electric Guitar is finished off with black hardware, Grover tuners, a Floyd Rose bridge and Dimebag traction knobs.
Case sold separately.
Basswood top / body
Bolt-on maple C neck
Pearl Dime Razor inlays
Floyd Rose bridge
Dean DMT Design humbucker pickups
Case not included
No case included
Get the right sound and a Floyd Rose at a great price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Hard to play sitting down
- very large but not heavy guitar
Comments about Dean Dimebag Razorback DB Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Bridge:
I ought this guitar thinking I would just hang it on the wall because its a true work of art but after playing with it a bit I find myself playing it more and more. I have a lot of Les Paul's form Gibson and Epiphone and a couple Fender strats and 2 Gibson SG's and this Dean Dimebag has a sound all its own It almost graws at you in tune and pitch. a great second or third guitar for a biginner