- J46426 000001000 J46426000001000
Dean Exhibition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Exhibition Resurrection Acoustic-Electric Guitar is designed to be a perfect companion onstage. Made with mahogany, the thin body of the Exh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Killer graphics and tone at a killer price.
The Dean Exhibition Resurrection Acoustic-Electric Guitar is designed to be a perfect companion onstage. Made with mahogany, the thin body of the Exhibition adds comfort while helping to reduce feedback when plugged in. The slim D-shaped profile of the set mahogany neck is extremely comfortable for electric guitarists and features a 25-1/4 in. scale. Appointments include a smooth maple fingerboard, black Resurrection inlays, black NuBone nut and saddle, Grover tuners and a Fishman Isys+ preamp with built-in tuner.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Proof that electric guitars aren't the only guitars that scream rock and roll. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.