- 476300 000180000 476300000180000
Dean Exotica Quilted Ash Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Exotica Quilt Ash left-handed guitar is a beautiful instrument, tailored with striking woods used for optimum and distinct tonal quality. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
There's no substitute for beauty.
The Dean Exotica Quilt Ash left-handed guitar is a beautiful instrument, tailored with striking woods used for optimum and distinct tonal quality. The acoustic-electric's top and body are crafted with a rustic quilt ash wood providing unmistakable beauty and acoustic resonance. Its Dean DMT preamp with 3-band EQ and tuner provides electric amplification in a pinch.
Case sold separately.
- Quilt ash top/body
- 25-1/2" scale
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Abalone dot inlays
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Celluloid binding
- Woodcut rosette
The lefty Dean Exotica turns heads with outstanding tone and looks to match!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.