- J46428 000001000 J46428000001000
Dean Mako Dave Mustaine Acoustic-Electric
- Write a Review
Dave Mustaine named his signature acoustic-electric guitar "Mako" because of its shark gill-shaped sound hole and shark's teeth pearl inlays. The sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ideal acoustic-electric for shredding like the shark it's named after.
Dave Mustaine named his signature acoustic-electric guitar "Mako" because of its shark gill-shaped sound hole and shark's teeth pearl inlays. The soundhole provides plenty of projection, while the sharp Florentine cutaway on the mahogany body with maple top promotes upper fretboard shredding. The built-in tuner ensures the only dischords you play are intentional. Dave uses his Mako in the studio for layering and texturing tracks and features it on the intro to "The Hardest Part of Letting Go." Other distinctive features on the Dave Mustaine Mako include an ebony fingerboard, black NuBone nut and saddle, Grover tuners and a Fishman preamp.
- Body type:Thin Body
- Top wood:Flamed Maple
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:SitkaNon-Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:D
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.25 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Configuration:Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Grover
- Saddle & nut:Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Top graphic, soundhole
- Case:Sold separately
A Mustaine-have for any metal fan. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All Wood, nice
- Slim Body, will be very comfortable
- Disappointed, couldn't find Thin Body w/U.S.Flag
Comments about Dean Mako Dave Mustaine Acoustic-Electric:
This was my second choice out of the Mako Design. I was prepared, just in case they were out of the American Flag, Thin Body one. Very disappointing. It should be sometime next week when my Guitar arrives I am on Disability, which is the reason I am being such a stickler about this one. As they say though, "Good things come to those who wait." God is good, all the time.
Thank you for your Assistance. This makes my 3rd guitar purchase at Music Center.
- Was this a gift?: