- J52376 000001000 J52376000001000
Dean Mako Dave Mustaine Flame Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Dave Mustaine named his signature acoustic-electric guitar "Mako" because of its shark gill-shaped soundhole, and shark's teeth pearl inlays. The sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plenty of bite, with a design that'll grab attention as well.
Dave Mustaine named his signature acoustic-electric guitar "Mako" because of its shark gill-shaped soundhole, and shark's teeth pearl inlays. The soundhole provides plenty of projection while the sharp Florentine cutaway on its mahogany body with spruce top promotes easy access for upper fretboard shredding. Dave uses his Mako in the studio for layering and texturing tracks and features it on the intro to "The Hardest Part of Letting Go."
Other distinctive features on the Dave Mustaine Mako include an ebony fingerboard, black NuBone nut and saddle, Grover tuners, and Fishman Isys+ preamp with a built-in tuner to ensure the only chords you play are intentional.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dave Mustain Special D-Shape
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Perfect for your sharp attacks. Navigate the musical waters with your own Mako by ordering today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.