- J21968 000001000 J21968000001000
Dean Michael Schenker Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Michael Schenker sports a Flying V-style mahogany top and body that gives it some serious resonance and feel. It comes loaded with DMT Serie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Flying V that is ready to rock!
The Dean Michael Schenker sports a Flying V-style mahogany top and body that gives it some serious resonance and feel. It comes loaded with DMT Series Michael Schenker "Lights Out" neck and bridge pickups. A tune-o-matic string-through bridge, and a unique "Yin-Yang" finish round out this ferocious but elegant-looking axe, one part zen, one part total carnage. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Series Schenker Lights Out
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DMT Series Schenker Lights Out
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Order this special Dean design today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.