- #J43577 000001000 J43577000001000
Dean ML Switchblade Floyd HSH - Classic Black
- Write a Review
The Dean ML Switchblade Electric Guitar packs high-end features into an impressive body shape. If you're ready to make a strong statement onstage, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impressive looks and extensive tone-shaping.
The Dean ML Switchblade Electric Guitar packs high-end features into an impressive body shape. If you're ready to make a strong statement onstage, then this is the perfect vehicle. It features a mahogany body and top with and a gorgeous finish The set mahogany neck has a comfortable slim D contour and an ebony fingerboard with 24 frets and pearl inlays. Black chrome hardware that includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge. Electronics consist of DMT Design pickups in an HSH configuration all wired to a 5-way switch and push/pull control knobs for extended tonal shaping. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearl bomber
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: DMT Sereis Nostalgia
- Middle: DMT Series Single-coil
- Bridge: DMT Sereis Baker Act
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Get your wings. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.