- J82824 000001000 J82824000001000
Dean Performer Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Performer Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a well-ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The natural beauty and tone of koa with the versatility of a 5-band EQ for an aptly named performer.
The Dean Performer Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a well-balanced sound thanks to its koa top and koa body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy access to high notes. The set mahogany neck has a comfortable C shape. Also features a rosewood fingerboard, abalone rosette, pearl block inlays, gold hardware and DMT G05 electronics with 5-band EQ and built-in tuner for high-fidelity sound.
Case sold separately.
- Pearl block fretboard inlays All-koa body and top Celluloid binding Dual action truss rod 5-band DMT EQ with tuner Gold hardware
Get your wings today. Order this Dean Performer now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Koa
- Back and sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: DMT
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 5-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.