- J23933 000001000 J23933000001000
Dean Signature Series Rusty Cooley RC6 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Rusty Cooley Electric Guitar features several design developments that put it ahead of its class. One of the most significant advancements i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Design developments that put it ahead of its class.
The Dean Rusty Cooley Electric Guitar features several design developments that put it ahead of its class. One of the most significant advancements is its super-thin neck, adding an ease of playability and comfort level. It also has an extra-deep body cutaway for extreme access to the high frets. And it comes with a recessed, original Floyd Rose tremolo system that sits flush with the body of the guitar, allowing easier pick access to the strings. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Alder
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Cooley spec
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: Not specified
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Inlays: Pearl Xenocide
Nut width: Not specified
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Floyd Rose Pro FRTP2000
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Signature model
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
Enjoy these pro-level features with this Dean signature model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.