- J23933 000001000 J23933000001000
Dean Signature Series Rusty Cooley RC6 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Rusty Cooley Electric Guitar features several design developments that put it ahead of its class. One of the most significant advancements i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Design developments that put it ahead of its class.
The Dean Rusty Cooley Electric Guitar features several design developments that put it ahead of its class. One of the most significant advancements is its super-thin neck, adding an ease of playability and comfort level. It also has an extra-deep body cutaway for extreme access to the high frets. And it comes with a recessed, original Floyd Rose tremolo system that sits flush with the body of the guitar, allowing easier pick access to the strings. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Cooley spec
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearl Xenocide
- Nut width: Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-85
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG-81
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Pro FRTP2000
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Enjoy these pro-level features with this Dean signature model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.