- J43580 000001000 J43580000001000
Dean Stealth Floyd FM - Trans Brazilia w/Case
- Write a Review
With a classic Dean body shape, distinct Trans Brazilia finish, Seymour Duncan Dimebucker and DMT DimeTime Series humbucker, the Stealth Floyd guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Show-stopping looks and action-packed features.
With a classic Dean body shape, distinct Trans Brazilia finish, Seymour Duncan Dimebucker and DMT DimeTime Series humbucker, the Stealth Floyd guitar is a truly unique axe. Comes standard with a mahogany body, flame maple top and a mahogany, set neck. This guitar also features an ebony fretboard with pearl inlays. Perfect for players looking for a instrument that will set them apart and provide a powerful tone. Hardshell case also included.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Diamond
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Series DimeTime BKBK
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Dimebucker
- Brand: Dean Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Get your wings on. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.