- Product 519356
Dean The Lost 100 USA "V" Classic Black Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Lost 100 A limited edition—only 100 will be produced. At their inception, Dean Guitars started the serial numbers at 77 00101. The first 100 num...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A once in a lifetime opportunity for an authentic collectors piece.
The Lost 100
A limited edition—only 100 will be produced. At their inception, Dean Guitars started the serial numbers at 77 00101. The first 100 numbers were never produced until now. The Lost 100 will be numbered 77 00001 thru 77 00100 and built to the exact specifications of the original Dean V, Z and ML introduced in 1977. Each instrument will be hand-signed by Dean B. Zelinsky, come with a signed certificate of authenticity and a reproduction of the original Dean Guitars advertisement run in 1977.
- 5A flame maple top, mahogany body and neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- "Red Side Marker Dots"
- Abalone dot inlay
- Original Dean V profile neck
- Original series 1 Dean headstock
- Original brass V/Z plate tailpiece and jackplate
- Genuine nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Original DiMarzio double cream super distortion pickups
- Cream body and neck binding
- Dean custom molded in heel