- H97765 000002000 H97765000002000
Dean Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar has high-end components and modern rock flair. It's designed to be the ultimate workhorse for players...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single cutaway with an Ultra Access neck and USA DMT pickups.
The Dean Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar has high-end components and modern rock flair. It's designed to be the ultimate workhorse for players of all styles. The Thoroughbred offers the perfect blend of price and performance with a solid mahogany body, set mahogany neck, all-access heel joint. USA-made DMT Equalizer & Nostalgia humbucking pickups offer a satisfying array of tonal possibilities.
- Mahogany Top and Body
- Mahogany Body
- 24-3/4" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut
- Set Mahogany "Ultra Access" C Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Block Inlays
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- USA DMT "Equalizer" Bridge Pickup
- USA DMT "Nostalgia" Neck Pickup
Get a guitar that works and plays as hard as you do. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.