- #J40401 000001000161004 J40401000001000161004
Dean USA Custom V Hand-Painted Graphic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Dean USA Custom V Hand Painted Graphic Electric Guitar is part of a new series from Dean USA that features custom airbrushed guitars. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazing guitar with exceptional artwork.
The Dean USA Custom V Hand Painted Graphic Electric Guitar is part of a new series from Dean USA that features custom airbrushed guitars. Dean's highly skilled painters produce breathtaking original creations on their top end, American-built V's, Z's and ML's. This model sports an all-mahogany body and set neck with ebony fingerboard. Dean USA DMT Time Capsule pickups deliver searing tones while black hardware adds sleek looks. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Painted
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: USA DMT Time Capsule BKBK
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: USA DMT Time Capsule BKBK
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String-thru
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this unique guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.