- Product J41271
Duesenberg USA Alliance Joe Walsh Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
In alliance with Joe Walsh, Duesenberg developed an instrument that not only meets Joeʼs requirements for tone, looks and playability, but which is a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thin body with versatile electrics and style to spare.
In alliance with Joe Walsh, Duesenberg developed an instrument that not only meets Joeʼs requirements for tone, looks and playability, but which is aimed to also fit the taste of many other guitar players out there.
The instrument features numerous different details connected to Joeʼs style or history. The fretboard inlays spell his name in morsecode, referencing his passion for radio operation.
Being a serious guitarhead himself, he also likes to mess around with the hardware of his guitars, often resulting in weird hardware finish mixes, so for this reason the hardware of the Alliance Joe Walsh is a mix of nickel and gold.
The instrument will be available in a beautiful classic Gold Burst or solid Black finish. According to the main colour, the instrument has a Fullerton Elite Style headstock front in either Gold Burst/Brown or Black/Pearloid.
The Tibetan Knot on the top between both pickups is a symbol of very personal meaning to Joe which he also carries as a tattoo. The guitar features a thin body profile measuring only 3.5cm/1.37, a regular Duesenberg mid D profile Neck and medium Jumbo frets.
A Duesenberg Little Toaster pickup delivers transparent treble tone in the bridge position and the state-of-the-art noise-cancelling Duesenberg SingleTwin Singlecoil gives clear classic neck sounds in any situation. The guitars are equipped with our own Radiator Tremolo, which are customized with a golden grill. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675" (42.5mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: HSC Single Twin
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Little Toaster
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Own this unique instrument. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.