- J43619 000001000 J43619000001000
Duesenberg USA Alliance Peter Stroud Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
In working with Peter Stroud, Duesenberg took the classic Dragster guitar and re-designed it with our Multi Bender to give you that pedal steel sound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature sound and show-stopping looks.
In working with Peter Stroud, Duesenberg took the classic Dragster guitar and re-designed it with our Multi Bender to give you that pedal steel sound. Either in standard or in open tuning, this guitar will open many great opportunities in your playing style. From a full step on the B string to a half step or a full on the G string – the Dragster Peter Stroud will allow you step into any genre.
The Alliance Peter Stroud is a solidbody, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring the great Multi Bender bridge, top binding and a 25 in. (648 mm) scale.
Following classic rock ideals, the Dragster is mainly made of premium mahogany. The one-piece mahogany neck is fitted with a 12" rosewood fretboard featuring classic dot inlays. It's fitted with our classic Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and a trebly and transparent Little Toaster for the neck position. This setup is perfectly fine tuned for slide or bottleneck use.
All instruments are fitted with our own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All the fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Signature
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Little Toaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Multibender Bridge
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, small buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Make your mark with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.