- #J43618 000001000162883 J43618000001000162883
Duesenberg USA Fullerton Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The C.C. Fullerton is a big body, semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant looks and classic sounds.
The C.C. Fullerton is a big body, semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. The construction of the C.C. is similar to that of the Starplayer TV but is designed for those who like a big body guitar. For the Fullerton line, Duesenberg changed their classic body shapes to a double-cutaway design.
Some say it all started in Fullerton, California – where Leo Fender built his first electric guitar and now the Duesenberg Fullerton has become one of the iconic guitars in the Duesenberg lineup.
The Fullerton Series incorporates the same careful selection of spruce and maple for the main body parts as on many other Duesenberg instruments. The laminated arched spruce top is combined with flamed maple bent sides and arched back, while the neck is made from American Hardrock maple.
For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, they took the proven combination of their own classically wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and the open Domino P90 Singlecoil for airy chords and creamy licks. All instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. We design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates. All fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
Additionally, the Diamond Deluxe Tremola proved to be one of the best of its kind, providing buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
Together with the Starplayer TV Fullerton, the C.C. Fullerton is part of the double-cutaway Fullerton line and is available in a beautiful all-over Vintage White, which includes every part of the guitar from top to neck.
Additionally, the instrument features deluxe details such as the metal D-Logo on the headstock, a 5-ply custom binding and a black and gold pickguard.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremola
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Make your statement with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.