- J37827 000001000 J37827000001000
EKO MIA Series 12-String Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The MIA series 12-String Auditorium Acoustic-Electric offers everything a professional asks for in a guitar. The outstanding feature of the MIA is th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro level with a solid top and high-performance electronics.
The MIA series 12-String Auditorium Acoustic-Electric offers everything a professional asks for in a guitar. The outstanding feature of the MIA is the selected Cedar top for a reduced thickness. This offers a fantastic sensation for the musician. The rosewood back and sides offer depth, dynamics, and warmth to the sound, while the rosewood fingerboard and bridge helps a fast and comfortable neck. The Italian meaning of the word MIA is MINE, and anyone can say, “This is MY guitar.” Case sold separately.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Presys Blend 301
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase and notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab a 12-string with a great pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.