- Product J53762
EKO NXT Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Since they came onto the market in 1959, millions of guitarists have chosen an EKO as their first six-string instrument. Based in Italy, EKO is a nam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-agathis entry-level dreadnought with low profile neck and natural gloss finish made to take you to the next level and stay with you.
Since they came onto the market in 1959, millions of guitarists have chosen an EKO as their first six-string instrument. Based in Italy, EKO is a name that has been recognized throughout the world since their inception for excellent price quality ratio.
The NXT series of acoustic instruments, like this Dreadnought model, are intended to be not only your first instrument, but also the N(e)XT guitar in your development as a musician. The NXT series models feature 100% EKO characteristics - entry-level guitars that are very affordable, yet made with great attention to detail and quality. The NXT Series Dreadnought features an all-agathis body and top, with low profile mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, die-cast EKO branded tuners and a plastic nut with compensated tuning.
Case sold separately.
Make this EKO your first, and maybe even your last, acoustic. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Agathis
- Back & sides: Agathis
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic with compensated tuning
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details